You will learn fantastic new tools that can help you identify potential weather as well as new uses for existing tools to precisely confirm or reject potential hazards, whether they are forecast or not. Including:
- How to recognize unforecast hazards.
- The most hazardous types of turbulence (that are rarely forecast) and how to recognize them.
- A great forecast tool with MOS Bulletins and how to decipher them.
- How to determine the accuracy of Winds
- Great Icing sites.
- *How to determine the accuracy of a long-range forecast