Here, you’ll learn from a weather briefer who specialized in fast, accurate weather analysis—and then spent over five years investigating accidents. There have been numerous changes over the past few years, including a transition to ICAO flight plans. Unfortunately, not all of the official documentation is up-to-date. This edition represents significant updates since the original. It includes:
“Also, within the text, some frequently misunderstood words or acronyms are underlined to let you know that the definition is in the glossary. In some of the eBooks these have a hover feature to see the definition.
- The key tools to properly assess weather risk
- Learn the telltale indicators for in each of the six hazards—even when they aren’t forecast.
- Use the Weather Risk Assessment Chart to enhance your briefings
- Gain certainty on identifying potential weather risks.
- Learn advanced satellite and radar techniques
“All your materials are one of the best values in aviation education – relevant, current, interesting, and easy to use.“