Here, you’ll learn from a weather briefer who specialized in fast, accurate weather analysis—and then spent over five years investigating accidents.
- The key tools to properly assess weather risk
- Learn the telltale indicators for in each of the six hazards—even when they aren’t forecast.
- Use the Weather Risk Assessment Chart to enhance your briefings
- Gain certainty on identifying potential weather risks.
- Learn advanced satellite and radar techniques
“All your materials are one of the best values in aviation education – relevant, current, interesting, and easy to use.“